June 5, 4:30am – 5:30 pm Kodak building at Santa Monica & Las Palmas, Hollywood. A special session examining the use Metadata in the Motion Picture industry will be hosted by the Digital Cinema Society. Featured speakers include Avid Co-founder, Peter Fasciano, Greg McMurry, ASC, Cinematographer, and Visual Effects Supervisor, Dan DiPaola, DCS VP of Technology and owner of Digital Production Racks, and DCS President, James Mathers.
- SIGMA Introduces Two New Full-Frame Prime Lenses: a 15mm F1.4 Diagonal Fisheye and a Rugged Lightweight 500mm Telephoto
- Now Streaming: 2024 DCS Cinema Lighting Expo
- Announcing Teradek TV – an all-in-one Live Feed and Recording Platform for Live Production and Remote Collaboration
- ARRI introduces Orbiter Beam – the First Long Throw Optic for their LED Lighting Line
- ZEISS introduces the Nano Prime family of high-speed cine lenses for mirrorless full frame cameras