A great new website, ShotOnWhat.com is a comprehensive resource cataloging the technology that has been used to make the magic we see on screen. We are offered an unbiased look behind the curtain to see exactly what path any project may have taken for Production, Post, and Distribution. Their goal is to specifically archive what gear, formats, and processes were used on projects spanning the history of motion pictures, everything from set to screen. Details are contributed, when possible, and can be edited by the actual filmmaking teams who served the project, so you can now see a movie and quickly reference the elements that helped create it including key personnel and the tools they used. This knowledge can only help to inform the choices we make on future projects and is a great contribution to the filmmaking community. With so many tools now available to Filmmakers, it’s great to have ShotOnWhat?
- Snehal Patel Forms FearlessProductions.tv to Educate the Entertainment Industry About Virtual Production
- Panavision President and CEO Kim Snyder Receives the HPA Alchemist Award
- IBC 2023 Blackmagic Design Product Announcements For Multi-cam and Live Production
- Blackmagic Announces Free App Bringing Their Digital Film Camera Controls to the Apple iPhone
- ARRI Introduces SkyPanel X – a Modular, All-weather LED with RGBACL Full-spectrum Light Engine and 8 Pixel Zones per Panel