Here’s a JPEG file you can download courtesy of DIT, Brook Willard which gives a great graphic example of comparing coverage areas for formats from 2/3″ three chip camears all the way up to Full Frame 35mm still sizes.
- Snehal Patel Forms FearlessProductions.tv to Educate the Entertainment Industry About Virtual Production
- Panavision President and CEO Kim Snyder Receives the HPA Alchemist Award
- IBC 2023 Blackmagic Design Product Announcements For Multi-cam and Live Production
- Blackmagic Announces Free App Bringing Their Digital Film Camera Controls to the Apple iPhone
- ARRI Introduces SkyPanel X – a Modular, All-weather LED with RGBACL Full-spectrum Light Engine and 8 Pixel Zones per Panel