ARRI announced today that pricing has been set for its new documentary-style camera, AMIRA, starting at $39,000US. Orders are now being taken for delivery in the early 2nd quarter of 2014. The new camera is being offered in three basic configurations. The entry-point AMIRA camera set allows Rec 709 ProRes 422 recording up to 100 fps. Next is the advanced set, a configuration that adds features such as Log C, ProRes 422 (HQ) at 200 fps, in-camera grading and a pre-record function, among others. The premium set incorporates features for high-end productions perhaps using AMIRA as a companion to ALEXA, including ProRes 4444 and 2K up to 200 fps, as well as custom 3D LUTs.
With Price and Delivery Announcement, ARRI is Now Taking Orders on AMIRA
- SIGMA Introduces Two New Full-Frame Prime Lenses: a 15mm F1.4 Diagonal Fisheye and a Rugged Lightweight 500mm Telephoto
- Now Streaming: 2024 DCS Cinema Lighting Expo
- Announcing Teradek TV – an all-in-one Live Feed and Recording Platform for Live Production and Remote Collaboration
- ARRI introduces Orbiter Beam – the First Long Throw Optic for their LED Lighting Line
- ZEISS introduces the Nano Prime family of high-speed cine lenses for mirrorless full frame cameras