Panasonic has introduced the Lumix BS1H Full-Frame Box-Style Camera, a modular digital cinema camera with a full-frame sensor and small form factor. It features a 24.2MP MOS sensor, a Leica L lens mount, and a stated 14+-stop dynamic range when using V-Log. It records resolutions up to 5.9K as well as C4K (4096 x 2160) and UHD4K and can record up to 60fps in 4K and 180fps in HD. The new camera also features dual-native ISO and supports HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma). It also has support for anamorphic, advanced AF (autofocus), Ethernet with PoE+ for remote operation, and numerous power options. The LUMIX BS1H will be available in November for $3,499.99US.
Panasonic Introduces the Lumix BS1H Full-Frame Box-Style Cinema Camera
- Snehal Patel Forms FearlessProductions.tv to Educate the Entertainment Industry About Virtual Production
- Panavision President and CEO Kim Snyder Receives the HPA Alchemist Award
- IBC 2023 Blackmagic Design Product Announcements For Multi-cam and Live Production
- Blackmagic Announces Free App Bringing Their Digital Film Camera Controls to the Apple iPhone
- ARRI Introduces SkyPanel X – a Modular, All-weather LED with RGBACL Full-spectrum Light Engine and 8 Pixel Zones per Panel