OWC has announced the Envoy Pro Elektron, the fastest, toughest mini-sized SSD to be found. Pocket-sized tiny, this USB-C bus-powered drive is crushproof, dustproof, and waterproof for editing/saving personal and work files anywhere at up to 1011MB/s real-world speed. For example, it is capable of transferring a 5GB movie file in less than five seconds. The cool running aircraft-grade aluminum storage solution with drive status LED operates silently without a power adapter. With the included USB-C cable and Type-A adapter, the OWC Envoy Pro Elektron is plug and play compatible with Macs and PCs produced over the last decade, current models, and well into the future; as well as iPad Pro and Chromebook tablets. The OWC Envoy Pro Elektron is available now through MacSales.com in capacities of 240GB and 480GB starting at $99.00 with 1.0TB and 2.0TB shipping in early and mid-November.
OWC Announces Envoy Pro Elektron, a Rugged, High-Speed, Ultra-Compact USB-C SSD
- DCS Mourns The Loss of Legendary Cinematographer Victor Kemper, ASC
- SIGMA Adds 70-200mm F2.8 DG DN OS to Their Full Frame Mirrorless Sports Lens Line
- Cinnafilm and Perifery Announce Partnership to Enhance Media Conversion Workflows
- AJA Announces DRM2 Frame for AJA Mini-Converters
- DCS Mourns The Loss of Legendary Cinematographer John Bailey, ASC