We are very proud to report that two long time members of the Digital Cinema Society, Ron Garcia, ASC and Nancy Schreiber, ASC have been chosen as honorees for the 31st Annual ASC Awards for Outstanding Achievement. The Awards given in recognition for their contributions to the art of cinematography will be held on February 4, 2017 in the ballroom at Hollywood & Highland. Garcia will receive the Career Achievement in Television Award while Schreiber will take home the Presidents Award. Also honored this year will be Edward Lachman, ASC; with the Lifetime Achievement Award and Philippe Rousselot, ASC who has earned the International Award.
DCS Members Ron Garcia and Nancy Schreiber to be Honored by the ASC
- Rosco Announces Free myColor App Offering Handheld Access To Their Full Color Filter Library
- OWC Introduces Express 1M2, an Ultra-Fast USB4 NVMe SSD Portable Drive Enclosure
- SIGMA America is Giving Away Four Sets of Mirrorless Camera Lenses During the Month of December
- DCS Mourns The Loss of Legendary Cinematographer Victor Kemper, ASC
- SIGMA Adds 70-200mm F2.8 DG DN OS to Their Full Frame Mirrorless Sports Lens Line