A number of prominent longtime DCS members have been award Prime Time Emmys. They include M. David Mullen, ASC, Director of Photography in the category of Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (One Hour) for the Simone episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. In the category of Outstanding Cinematography For A Multi-Camera Series, Donald A. Morgan, ASC won the award for the Reckless episode of The Ranch. He was competing against fellow DCS members George Mooradian, ASC for an episode of Rel and Gary Baum, ASC for an episode of Will & Grace, so it was obviously a very competitive field. Congratulations are also in order for Peter Hutchinson, who was part of the camera team honored for their work on The Late Show Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special.
- DCS Mourns The Loss of Legendary Cinematographer Victor Kemper, ASC
- SIGMA Adds 70-200mm F2.8 DG DN OS to Their Full Frame Mirrorless Sports Lens Line
- Cinnafilm and Perifery Announce Partnership to Enhance Media Conversion Workflows
- AJA Announces DRM2 Frame for AJA Mini-Converters
- DCS Mourns The Loss of Legendary Cinematographer John Bailey, ASC