CES 2022 has announced that they are heading back to Las Vegas for the Consumer Technology Association’s annual conference as an in-person event running from January 5th though the 8th, 2022. Like most trade gatherings over the last year, CES was forced to conduct an all-digital virtual event because of the coronavirus pandemic. With vaccine rollouts underway, many in-person events are starting to be scheduled once again. As of this time Filmscape Chicago is set to be both in-person and virtual August 28-29, 2021 on the Cinespace Lot, IBC is set for September 10-13, 2021 at the RAI Auditorium, Amsterdam, CINE GEAR EXPO is scheduled for September 23-26, 2021 in person at Paramount, Hollywood, NAB is scheduled for October 10-13, 2021 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, CINEC is set for October 29-31, 2021 at the MOC Events Center, Munich Germany, and CameraImage is happening November 13-20, 2021 in Torun, Poland. Of course all this is subject to change if the recovery from the pandemic lockdown is interrupted for any reason.
- Snehal Patel Forms FearlessProductions.tv to Educate the Entertainment Industry About Virtual Production
- Panavision President and CEO Kim Snyder Receives the HPA Alchemist Award
- IBC 2023 Blackmagic Design Product Announcements For Multi-cam and Live Production
- Blackmagic Announces Free App Bringing Their Digital Film Camera Controls to the Apple iPhone
- ARRI Introduces SkyPanel X – a Modular, All-weather LED with RGBACL Full-spectrum Light Engine and 8 Pixel Zones per Panel