DCS is happy to announce that two of our supporters have officially joined forces. Cartoni, the Rome-based designer and manufacturer of professional camera support products for film and television, has acquired Manios Digital & Film, the North Hollywood-based camera equipment supplier who has represented Cartoni products across the United States since 1989. The merger will allow Cartoni to further expand and better serve the rest of the Americas with a dedicated warehouse and service center. Steve Manios will assume the position of Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Founded in 1935, Cartoni is the only support company that designs, manufactures, and assembles its products in Europe, including fluid heads, encoded and nodal heads, tripods, and pedestals, as well as spreaders, jibs, dollies, and other accessories. The company owns over three dozen patents for its fluid action and counterbalance technology and has received international recognition, including a Scientific and Technical Achievement Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Cartoni Acquires Longtime Dealer Manios Digital & Film
- Snehal Patel Forms FearlessProductions.tv to Educate the Entertainment Industry About Virtual Production
- Panavision President and CEO Kim Snyder Receives the HPA Alchemist Award
- IBC 2023 Blackmagic Design Product Announcements For Multi-cam and Live Production
- Blackmagic Announces Free App Bringing Their Digital Film Camera Controls to the Apple iPhone
- ARRI Introduces SkyPanel X – a Modular, All-weather LED with RGBACL Full-spectrum Light Engine and 8 Pixel Zones per Panel