Canon Adds 4K UHD to Entry Level Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera with the EOS M5
Canon has announced their latest addition to their EOS lineup of digital cameras: the EOS M50. The mirrorless style camera features interchangeable lenses and is the first in the entry level M-series with 4K UHD video recording. Use of a Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor results in less noise and high definition in low-light situations.
Additional features of the EOS M50 include:
- New DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- HD 120p High-frame video rate
- Built-in OLED Electronic Viewfinder with Touch and Drag Autofocus
- Vari-Angle LCD touchscreen
- Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth connectivity***
- Automatic image transfer to compatible devices while shooting*
- New Silent Mode
Currently available and shipping at a price of $1,249US.