In the lead up to NAB, Adobe has announced that all of Frame.io’s video collaboration tools, including Camera-2-Cloud, will now be included in Creative Cloud subscriptions. In addition to C-2-C, integrated post-production review and approval workflow features allow project stakeholders to collaborate seamlessly in the cloud for extremely efficient approval processes. Other new updates announced include native M1 support for After Effects; Scene Edit Detection powered by Adobe Sensei for After Effects; a reimagined Import, Header Bar, and Export for Premiere Pro; Auto Color powered by Adobe Sensei for Premiere Pro; and more. Details on the Frame.io, After Effects, and Premiere Pro news can be found on the Adobe blog here: https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/04/12/premiere-pro-and-after-effects-now-include-frameio-for-creative-cloud
FRAME.IO FOR CREATIVE CLOUD
- Starting on April 12, Frame.io for Creative Cloud will be pre-installed with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Creative Cloud customers can log into Frame.io from within Premiere Pro or After Effects using their Adobe ID.
- Creative Cloud paid members using previous versions of Premiere Pro or After Effects can install the Frame.io plugin through the Creative Cloud marketplace.
- Enterprise customers should contact their account administrator to enable Frame.io for Creative Cloud.
- Frame.io for Creative Cloud will be offered in membership plans for:
- Creative Cloud All Apps (CCI/CCT/CCE)
- Premiere Pro Single App (CCI/CCT/CCE)
- After Effects Single App (CCI/CCT/CCE)
Features Built into Premiere Pro and After Effects Basic Plans Include:
- 2 users
- 5 concurrent projects
- Unlimited reviewers
- Review and approval
- Accelerated file transfers
- 100GB of dedicated storage
- Customers can easily add even more collaboration and security features, users and storage by upgrading to a Frame.io Team or Enterprise plan.