Belden has made a binding offer to acquire privately held Grass Valley for US$220 million. GV technologies include production cameras such as the Viper, (which was instrumental in the adoption of Digital Acquisition and used on the Oscar winning feature “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”), editing solutions such as Edius, which has exelled of late as a 3D post solution, switchers, and servers. When combined with their other recent aquisition, Miranda, the resulting end-to-end solution will be very comprehensive in the broadcast space.
- Snehal Patel Forms FearlessProductions.tv to Educate the Entertainment Industry About Virtual Production
- Panavision President and CEO Kim Snyder Receives the HPA Alchemist Award
- IBC 2023 Blackmagic Design Product Announcements For Multi-cam and Live Production
- Blackmagic Announces Free App Bringing Their Digital Film Camera Controls to the Apple iPhone
- ARRI Introduces SkyPanel X – a Modular, All-weather LED with RGBACL Full-spectrum Light Engine and 8 Pixel Zones per Panel