As reported in the L.A. Times on September 1, 2012, (although it seems more like April 1st), Stream TV Networks, a Philadelphia company, presented a 3-D TV set in 4K resolution that doesn’t require glasses at IFA 2012, a consumer electronics show in Berlin. We all knew Glasses-Free 3DTV and 4K were coming to Consumer Electronics, but I’ve never heard of this company and they also claim to be able to produce this “3D” in real time from a 2D source. If it’s as good as they seem to indicate, it will be a major breakthrough. Here’s the story.
- Rosco Announces Free myColor App Offering Handheld Access To Their Full Color Filter Library
- OWC Introduces Express 1M2, an Ultra-Fast USB4 NVMe SSD Portable Drive Enclosure
- SIGMA America is Giving Away Four Sets of Mirrorless Camera Lenses During the Month of December
- DCS Mourns The Loss of Legendary Cinematographer Victor Kemper, ASC
- SIGMA Adds 70-200mm F2.8 DG DN OS to Their Full Frame Mirrorless Sports Lens Line