ARRI announces that they are expanding Orbiter’s accessory range with the introduction of an Orbiter Docking Ring, Orbiter Bag-o-Light, Orbiter Glass Cover, and Orbiter Dome Mini. The adapter connects without any additional tools onto the Quick Lighting Mount (QLM) of every Orbiter and the Docking Ring is recognized by the Orbiter so the light output is automatically adjusted for ultimate performance. This tool also allows the attachment of wide range of compatible third party optics including projection lenses, Fresnels, and Cyc-optics. By enabling the Orbiter to accept various industry standard, third-party optics, the new Docking Ring enlarges the fixture’s application possibilities and compatibility with already-owned equipment.
ARRI Announces New Docking Ring and Additional Accessories for Orbiter
- SIGMA Introduces Two New Full-Frame Prime Lenses: a 15mm F1.4 Diagonal Fisheye and a Rugged Lightweight 500mm Telephoto
- Now Streaming: 2024 DCS Cinema Lighting Expo
- Announcing Teradek TV – an all-in-one Live Feed and Recording Platform for Live Production and Remote Collaboration
- ARRI introduces Orbiter Beam – the First Long Throw Optic for their LED Lighting Line
- ZEISS introduces the Nano Prime family of high-speed cine lenses for mirrorless full frame cameras